Lovely, sweet and patient (she does fix my mistakes after all!) Sandi has tagged me to do the Liebster Award. I’ve been tagged once already and had a lot of fun doing this. You can read that post here.
Since I’m busy with my final exams at uni and last minute travel preparations (and I do mean last minute… it’s kind of ridiculous to be honest) I’m going to cheat a bit and copy some of the facts/questions.
For everyone who doesn’t know what this is about and for all those I’m going to tag, here are the rules:
1) Go say hi to Sandi!
2) List 11 facts about yourself.
3) Answer the questions given to you.
4) Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you tag.
5) Choose 11 (or less) nominees to answer your questions.
6) Let them know they’ve been tagged and link them to your post with your questions.
Okay, so let’s get started!
I) 11 facts about myself:
1. When I was four my parents took me on a holiday with them to Mauritius. Dodo’s became my favourite animal for years to come. Never mind the fact that they were extinct or no other kindergartner knew them.
2. I like to eat well and I always take pictures of food.
3. I used to be one oft he smallest kids in my class in elementary school.
4. I’m half Nepalese.
5. When I was six my parents forced me to go horseback riding. I was indifferent at first but I grew to love it.
6. Caterpillars freak me out.
7. I hate change with a passion, yet I can adapt very well.
8. I can usually find a good thing in every situation.
9. I’m probably quite naive.
10. I hate my handwriting.
11. I wanted to learn how to play an instrument as a child but my parents said it’s either an instrument or continuing horseback riding. I guess we all know what I chose.
II. My answers to the questions Sandi asked me:
1. What huge plot twist would you love to insert into any major movie?
Hmm, I can’t think of anything right now (I’m not a huge movie buff) but I’d actually like to make a horror movie where the main actors would just go through their day with possible threats never really happening. Like, there are a million possibilities for them to die but they don’t. The suspense would be incredible lol
2. Apple juice or orange juice?
Orange, but with a bit of tap water.
3. Favorite literary villain?
Professor Umbridge is the first thing that popped into my head and now I can’t think of anything else anymore!
4. What class in high school OR college did you most try to get out of?
School system here is totally different than in the US so skipping classes never really worked out. I’d say chemistry but to be honest it wasn’t as much the subject I tried to skip than the time we had it. I remember a double period of religion on a thursday afternoon being particularly exhausting.
5. What class in high school OR college did you wish you could repeat because it was that interesting?
6. Tennis shoes or sneakers?
7. What movie do you find yourself quoting most often? Why?
All these movie questions! I think right now it’s “Easy A”. That “Ooooh, BURN!” scene! I love Emma Stone.
8. And lastly, When you are mentioned by someone as being most influential in their life, why will that someone mention you?
I can’t actually think that someone would say that about me but maybe hmm. I’d like to say that I’m open minded and curious, but also maybe my outlook on life and topics like cultural diversity.
III. My questions for you:
1. What’s your favourite childhood memory?
2. Which family member are you closest too?
3. What are you most afraid of?
4. What’s the last book you read and would you recommend it to others. If so, why?
5. What role does music play in your life?
6. Can you cook well? What’s your favourite meal to prepare?
7. What are the things you value in a good friendship?
8. What was your favourite subject at school?
9. Do you have a daily routine? If so, what does it look like?
10. How would your describe your clothing style?
11. What was your favourite travel destination and why?
(I obviously suck at making blog-friends :( )